Started by Starchang Starchang on Jan 23, 2016

Suggestions For "Donator" Rank

Login to Post in this Thread

2 years ago

Morrisoncraft is a fantasic server, but it can't stay up without some form of payment to the server host. Although 1st is capable of covering the bills, us players can lend him a hand so he may be able to pay for more important items in real life.

Most people are aware of Donating, however as of the current moment there are no perks for donating.

I belive that centrain changes should be based on amount of money donated, in accordance to the Iron, Gold, Emerald, and Diamond ranks. Each rank should have its own color. My proposal is White for Iron, yellow for Gold, dark green for emerald, and dark blue for diamond.  This is open to change as it may be confusing to decifer who is a mod/architect/normal player.

Next would be perks. Donators should be given more homes, which 1st has already agreed to. My suggestion is Iron be given 2, Gold, 3, Emerald 3, and Diamond 4. Giving the perk of Flying would be too pay-to-play, in my opinion, so instead, donators could be given an aura of particle effects. (If this would make the server too laggy, it's understandable.) Iron could have the enchantment table particle. gold could have the crit particle, emerald could have the happy Villager particle, and diamond could have the magic critical particle.

On a side note, donators could have their spawn changed to the old spawn.  This would work be setting their default spawn (new or old) so they can choose which one they like better.  "Premium" players could also be given the ability to rename their items without cost, if possible with command blocks/the way of setting up commands on the server.

I'm not entirely sure if what is proposed is against the EULA, and if it is, it could be changed.  This thread is open to suggestions, so please respond below! Thank you for your consideration!

Recent Donations

$18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
10 months ago Diamond Donation

$-18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
11 months ago Diamond Donation

$20.00 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
12 months ago Diamond Donation

$5.00 USD from WIFI_DF135 WIFI_DF135
2 years ago Iron Donation

$10.00 USD from HeinrichKibler HeinrichKibler
2 years ago Gold Donation

$5.00 USD from HeinrichKibler HeinrichKibler