Started by ThemerikeRed ThemerikeRed on Mar 13, 2017

This server is awesome

Login to Post in this Thread

3 months ago

This server is awesome, I come on everyday, don't screw around or else the admins will get you. Mostly anti-grief but we report and clean really fast if someone griefs. Someone built an array of giant d***s in a home next to mine, we cleaned it fast, thanks KaidenP. We still don't know whomst this land belongs to but know it is safe. Also, hacking is frowned upon, recently a hacker whomst was flying around, Ghqst took him down quick. The Admin and Owner homes look amazing, they are just behind spawn opposite of my trading post. KaidenP should know his house's iron is broken and people a can get in. 1stDestroyer's house is nice looking but haas no use as there is nothing inside. There is no possible way of getting griefed if you build your house right. Ask an ADMIN for a protection block to protect your dearest belongings, build your home so it is griefer and theif free. The is an amazing server hub spawn. Has shops, teleporters, quests, daily rewards, enchanting stations, and free anvils. If you politely ask an ADMIN to help you build your house, they just might help because they probably got nothing better to do other than build amazing structures. AngryJellyBean was willing to help. Also, we are very friendly on chat, very family friendly. If you can believe it, this server is coming back to life and only you can help us. Make Morrison CRAFT Great Again!

-ThemerikeRED

Recent Donations

$18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
7 months ago Diamond Donation

$-18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
8 months ago Diamond Donation

$20.00 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
9 months ago Diamond Donation

$5.00 USD from WIFI_DF135 WIFI_DF135
1 year ago Iron Donation

$10.00 USD from HeinrichKibler HeinrichKibler
1 year ago Gold Donation