Started by Sammy1234567 Sammy1234567 on Dec 26, 2016

Issues

Login to Post in this Thread

6 months ago

Hello my name is Sammy1234567 please take time and thought to read. I am a new player and I have noticed that this server allows players to use sensual/sexual slurs of any dictinary they choose. Also some thematic material on this server may be innapropriate to some players. For instance a player that was just on was saying threats and saying some content that would not be suitable for younger players. He was saying innudo throughout his time on the server. Please do something about this. i recomend cencering out some of the diologe. Also pls take the threats more seriously. With all do respect they could be serious. Please take notice to this message. Thank you. And if you see this going on please try to stop it.

6 months ago

Hello Sammy,

I have read your concern for our server's regulation of language used by some players. You have mentioned that we allow this behaviour, however this is incorrect because we ask players in our rule book to agree to not cussing upon first joining. Players are bound by this agreement and are in violation of it if they choose to continue with vulgar language.

Unfortunately, we do not have a 24/7 staff member to monitor chat so please accept our apologies. This is a vanilla server as well so we cannot install chat filters or any other plugins.

Thank you for bring this to our attention. We kindly ask that in future posts to upload screenshots capturing these incidences so that we can at least try to take action in preventing this.

Recent Donations

$18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
7 months ago Diamond Donation

$-18.92 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
8 months ago Diamond Donation

$20.00 USD from KaidenP KaidenP
9 months ago Diamond Donation

$5.00 USD from WIFI_DF135 WIFI_DF135
1 year ago Iron Donation

$10.00 USD from HeinrichKibler HeinrichKibler
1 year ago Gold Donation

$5.00 USD from HeinrichKibler HeinrichKibler